What is Robotic Hair Transplant?
Robotic hair transplant in Delhi is one of the most modern methods for fue hair transplant in Delhi-NCR in order to treat baldness. It is a significant progress in the technique used for follicular unit extraction (FUE) procedure.
How is the Robotic Hair Transplant procedure performed?
The new and advanced hair transplant system is the Robotic System. This is useful in automating the process of follicular unit extraction (FUE) and allows unmatched precision in performing a successful and the best hair transplant in Delhi, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Vaishali, Indirapuram, Kavi Nagar, Karkardooma, Preet Vihar, Laxmi Nagar. There are a large number of advantages of using the I Robotic System for hair transplant which makes it a more popular choice than the other conventional FUE and hair transplant procedures.
What are the advantages of the Robotic Hair Transplant procedure?
The procedure for manually extracting hundreds and thousands of hair follicle units is a tedious and tiresome task which requires several sessions (or one long session) for extracting the desired amount of hair follicle units. This task is made more difficult as the surgeon (cosmetic specialist) has to visually guess the number of hair follicles to be extracted and has to make perfectly angled incisions numerous times to remove the hair follicle unit without damaging the scalp or the harvested follicular units.
The I Robotic Hair Transplant system minimizes not only the time required to extract the desired number of hair follicle units, but it also does it with more efficiency and precision which improves the quality of the hair transplant procedure.
This system also decreases the margin of error that arises in a manual preparation of the recipient site. This system makes perfectly aligned and spaced tiny holes in the recipient site according to the parameters defined and programmed by the cosmetic surgeon, such as the angle of elevation of the hair, direction the hair is growing in general, depth of the recipient site, average density and spacing as well as the total number of incisions required at the recipient site. These steps are performed with greater precision and accuracy than the manual procedure results in. Because of higher accuracy rate in hair transplant, robotic hair transplant cost in Delhi is comparably equal in terms of long-lasting hair and guarantee it offers.
This system is also able to identify the follicular units with more hair which makes the harvesting time shorter and easier.
The major advantages of a robotic hair transplant procedure over a manual hair transplant procedure are:
- Higher accuracy for harvesting the grafted hair.
- Better quality of the harvested follicular units.
- Decreased harvesting time for hair follicular units.
- Computerized detection of dense hair follicle units helps to maximize efficiency as well as reduce the risk of wounding the scalp.
- The side of the scalp provides for easier extraction of hair follicles.
- Easier hair extraction for patients with differing racial background or atypical hair type.
- Increased accuracy and speed of preparing the recipient site.
- It is one of the most advanced and highly advantageous hair transplant systems which handles the process of hair unit extraction as well preparing the recipient site with utmost precision and accuracy in a shorter period of time than that required for a manual hair transplant procedure.
- People from all over the world visit the advanced and most high tech centre for getting the best, most efficient and most affordable procedure for robotic hair transplant New Delhi, India.